You may have found your way to this page after noticing we have a job to offer. If not we would still like to hear from you. We encourage your expression of interest regardless of whether we have a job going or not. Expressions of interest that are a suitable match for future jobs will be contacted at that time to see if you are still interested in applying. That way you don’t miss out on future opportunities, just because you may have missed the advertisement in the paper 🙂
What we stand for.
We are a health clinic. We are in the business of making people feel better. Staff at Geelong Foot Clinic provide both the highest quality clinical Podiatry care, but also a wonderful friendly experience to our clients. We wish for all our clients to feel better, both physically and emotionally, when they have received our care. Therefore we hire people who are naturally happy and outgoing. Staff need to be able to provide a warm and welcoming environment, characterised by friendly service. We are after ‘people persons.’
This attitude of friendliness extends not only to our clients, but also within the staff group. People who fit in well at Geelong Foot Clinic are those that are happy, friendly, outgoing, and willing to help each other out, regardless of whether it fits into their expected role. The Geelong Foot Clinic does not sit still. It is owned and staffed by dynamic people, constantly on the look out for ways to improve the clinic.
Do you exhibit the following characteristics?
- You are friendly and outgoing
- You can juggle being friendly and outgoing while remaining professional
- You like learning new skills, improving and increasing the scope of your job description
- You dress professionally
- You smile naturally
- You are consistently happy and friendly
- You understand your role includes helping others to prosper
- You are honest
- You take handling money and other peoples affairs seriously
- You enjoy the company of other people
- You are able to work unsupervised, without the need for constant positive/negative feedback
- You show initiative
- You enjoy being busy and helping the business improve itself
- You want to make clients and co-worker’s days better
- You enjoy making things easy and hassle free for our clients
- Your thorough and don’t cut corners
If the above is you feel free to drop us a line.
The best way to do this is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your welcome to include a cover introduction letter and a Curriculum Vitae (CV). Please do not call our reception number. The staff answering those calls are not involved in recruitment
Please Note: We do not check this email every day. We will acknowledge receipt when we can, and if we have a job available that you may be suited to, we will advise you via email as to stage 2 of the process (phone interview).
We look forward to hearing from you 🙂